Indeed, i have been tagged many months ago by Ateqs and i chose only now to dutifully fulfill the baton running. Hence , ascertaining my reputation as the unsporting blogger. However, i wish fellow writers not to follow my example because being tagged is paramount to an invitation. Think that it is a privilege that of all hundreds of people they may know , they chose you. Please do not scoff at this.
As often the case, the timing is incorrect. Econ paper is poised to punish me next morning so i would exercise my best of ability to arrest all question in 10 words or less. Economics of words.
- If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Ateqs, Aijud, Salwani. Loyal with me for 3 years of blogging and counting.
- Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now; Banff, Alberta.
- If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Is this sleep-dream or wish-dream? An FBI agent along with Mulder and Scully.
- Do you believe you can survive without money?
Such ridiculous question. I am already doing it and still alive.
- What are you afraid to lose the most?
- If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Trip around the world. Get pilot licence. Open a restaurant.
- If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Evidence says no.
- List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-are my favourite pastime
-resonate with me
-posses smart-direct quality
- What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Not exactly clear-cut now.
- Which type of person do you hate the most?
A lot. Prefer not to say.
- What is your ambition?
Experiencing a life changing “aha!” moment.
- What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Lies too much
- What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Are you a shopaholic or not?
Potentially become one if not careful
- If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Absent-minded quality, however exquisite
- Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I couldn’t think of one. Ouch. Quite a private person, I am.
- What’s your weakest point?
Unable to perform a handstand. Heh. Well, my notorious tendency to de-sensitize myself from agony of problems.
- What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
- Rainy day or sunny day?
- What mini-resolution have you decided to make as of 1 minute ago?
Write an excellent 10++ page report on lightning protection. Go to Coldplay concert.