1. Which team in 2008 had managed a comeback from behind 3 times in a row?
2. Which team that salvage 2 goals in the last three minutes to win the game when they’re down 2-1 already in the second half?
3. Which team that scored an equaliser in the 120th minute when an opponent had scored a goal in the 119th minute thinking they had closed the deal? (match end at 120th minute in extra time)
3. Which team does a goalkeeper single-handedly assist a goal in the stoppage time to keep team alive at least to the penalty shootout?.
4. From which nation does a goalkeeper made 2 spectacular saves in a game and prevent one goal in the penalty shootout?
5. Which team in Euro 2008 that will miss 4 keyplayers in the semifinal round because of yellow card accumulation but are suspected to not be bothered by the slightest bit?
I’m never a fan of the Turkish team , see. But a measure of Turkish delight is never harmless in the exciting world of football. They reminded me of a more outlandish Greece team in 2004.
P/s . Happy that Portugal was sent home. Was getting disturbed by the underground fan base in Montreal evident by the sudden mass erection of Portugal flags on cars and buildings alike. Muahahahahah. WILL SUPPORT ORANJE TILL THE END.