* this is yet another music post. Obviously, i have nothing else to do today*
OK K .
Ok lets try do this. I envy you fellas who have the guts to write about matters related to the heart. I can’t do it without barfing, or so much cringing at myself. Doesn’t mean i don’t have any feelings, i do. I just need to work on my way of expressing it as freely as everybody does.
I am going to attempt the next best thing: post music that i absolutely adore RELATED to the deepest matters of the heart. Even though at this point, i cant really say i had fully experienced the trials and tribulations of the heart, but my God, the music. You know what type of songs they are.
Songs that you listen when curling up in a comforter, with a cup of peppermint tea, all the while closing your eyes and sigh because it GRIPS your heart.
Also, suggest me more if you know any one better, since i admit my music horizons is not exactly that wide and these are what i managed to accidentally bump into.
1. Norah Jones, “What Am I To You?”
2. Ray Lamontagne, “Within You”
3. Sheila On 7, “Ketidakwarasan Padaku”
4. In-Flight-Safety, ” Model Homes”
5. Blind Pilot, – ” 3 Rounds And A Sound”
6. Bon Iver, “For Emma, Forever Ago”
7. And a selawat song by Nowseeheart. I love the whole album by Nowseeheart called “Koleksi Selawat”
… plus many many Jay Chou songs. 🙂
P/s: I used the word ‘heart’ 4 times in this post. It’s a start.